FAQ’s about Enrolment Activities Post Appointed Date
1. Can the Enrolment Application of a taxpayer get rejected?
Yes, the Enrolment Application for enrolment under GST can be rejected in case incorrect details have been furnished or uploaded fake or incorrect documents have been attached with the Enrolment Application and the application is electronically signed. However, the applicant taxpayer will be provided reasonable opportunity of being heard where applicant taxpayer can present his or her viewpoints.
2. Can amendments be made after the enrolment application is submitted?
Yes, the Enrolment Application can be amended after the appointed date.
3. Can the mobile number and e-mail address given at the time of enrolment be changed after enrolment?
Yes, the mobile number and e-mail address can be changed after the appointed date on following the amendment process.
4. When will Provisional Registration Certificate be issued?
The Provisional Registration Certificate will be available for viewing and download at the Dashboard of the GST Common Portal on the appointed date. The certificate will be available only if the Registration Application was submitted successfully.
5. When will Final Registration Certificate be issued?
The final Registration Certificate will be issued within 6 months of verification of documents by authorized Center/ State officials of the concerned Jurisdiction (s) after the appointed date.